Free / Education
MIT has several courses from a variety of disciplines available to the public for free.
MIT OpenCourseWare makes the materials used in the teaching of almost all of MIT's subjects available on the Web, free of charge. With more than 2,200 courses available, OCW is delivering on the promise of open sharing of knowledge.
School of Architecture and Planning
- Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Biological Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Engineering Systems Division
- Health Sciences and Technology
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Science and Engineering