BLM / Social Justice / Riots
If you would like to be informed about the police shootings and cases in the news, then listen to this former officer's soliloquy:
EPIC RANT ABOUT JACOB BLAKE
|BLM spends their money on buses.|
What is this shit? I don't want or support communism! Take this off my background choices.
I want autumn, Celtic Irish, and USA meme backgrounds.
Don't hide communism behind race baiting and think that it is acceptable. This promotes violence and discrimination.
REMOVE THESE OFFENSIVE MEME BACKGROUNDS.
(a) FindingsThe Congress finds the following:
(3) The Internet and other interactive computer services offer a forum for a true diversity of political discourse, unique opportunities for cultural development, and myriad avenues for intellectual activity.
(b) Policy It is the policy of the United States—
(1) to promote the continued development of the Internet and other interactive computer services and other interactive media;
(2) to preserve the vibrant and competitive free market that presently exists for the Internet and other interactive computer services, unfettered by Federal or State regulation;
(c) Protection for “Good Samaritan” blocking and screening of offensive material
(1) Treatment of publisher or speaker
No provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider.
(2) Civil liabilityNo provider or user of an interactive computer service shall be held liable on account of—
(A) any action voluntarily taken in good faith to restrict access to or availability of material that the provider or user considers to be obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable, whether or not such material is constitutionally protected; or
(B) any action taken to enable or make available to information content providers or others the technical means to restrict access to material described in paragraph (1).
Center of the American Experiment welcomes Heather Mac Donald to answer one of today's most important questions: are the police racist?